Masquerading IPSec connections on FreeBSD?

Hi all,

I need to set up a firewall machine to masquerade IPSec clients on windows machines to remote IPsec servers.

There are patches to do this with the Linux kernels, but even when they patch cleanly, or you manually edit the
sections that do not, there are still many errors during the compilation process.

Is there a way I can do this with FreeBSD? And if so, could someone point me to some docs? (A howto would
be nice :-) ).

Thanks,
Patrick
--