From: Noah K Sematimba [mailto:ksemat at psg.com]
Sent: 05 September 2002 14:14
To: Fisayo Adeleke
Cc: Richard Mwangi; afnog at afnog.org
Subject: Re: Web mail

I have used:

openwebmail,imp,twig,postaci,sqwebmail,emumail,squirrelmail in the past.
Of all of these imp proved the hardest to setup requiring horde etc and
sqwebmail was the easiest to setup.

You would avoid all the hassles of suid perl but would inherit any bugs
php has if you use squirrelmail or any of the other php based ones. All
the other php based ones require mysql while squirrelmail does not.

I never liked emumail because it looked ugly IMHO but YMMV.

Noah

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org