Re: Cisco 3600 Boot Problem

I actually understand the procedure now and how to go about it but i do
not have the image file. The link Randy provided requires authorization
and i'm not in any service contract with Cisco or anything of such ...
any further ideas .... Sunday??

-fiao

This message powered by EMUmail.  http://EMUmail.com

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org