Re: Cisco 3600 Boot Problem

Well, if I read through the thread, you said you "just got this 3600
router". If you bought it from someone, maybe you need to go back to them
and ask for the image too. ;-) It isn't actually possible to buy a router
directly from Cisco without an image on it, so it sounds as though it got
"lost" on the way.

Leaving that aside, as a general hint, anyone who has only one-of a
particular platform, whether it is a router, or something else, and it only
has the flash software image, it is rather good practice to make a backup
of that software image as soon as you can. Flash, non-volatile RAM, hard
disks, etc, have been known to become corrupt, so it is only sensible to
have a good backup. Or two!

philip

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org