Lame reports - thanks!

Hi, AFNOG folks.

[ Apologies to those of you who have seen this post in other fora. ]
[ Apologies as well for all of the spam today.  :) ]

My thanks to the increasing number of you who submit lame delegation
logs to me.  This helps to increase the reach and usefulness of the
Weekly Lame Name Server Report page:

http://www.cymru.com/DNS/lame.html

You will find a (much better bandwidth) mirror of the site here:

http://bgp.lcs.mit.edu/dnsmirror/lame.html

If you have logs you can share, anonymously or with full credit,
feel free to send them to lamer at cymru.com.  Be the first in your ASN
to fill my lamer file system.  :)

Thanks!
Rob.