No Subject

Please, I need a help.

I’m a backup administrator, I got a Server running a Windows 2000 Advancer Server, as my File Server.

I can’t copy files to the File Server but I can copy file from the File Server to my PC. What the hell is that? This message “Cannot copy, access denied Make sure the disk is not full or write protected and that the file is not currently in use. The files aren’t in use and I give the user a 100 MB of space, they have 80 MB of free space.

It started last Friday and the last program I had installed was a Service Pack 3.

What could happen with my server?

Nelson Chamba

---