forwarded mail from: "Mark Tinka" <mtinka at africaonline.co.ug>

From: "Mark Tinka" <mtinka at africaonline.co.ug>
To: <chamba at nambu.uem.mz>, "Afnog" <afnog at afnog.org>
Subject: RE:
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 16:01:32 +0300

Well, I guess you will need to investigate the "access denied" bit, since
the rest of the errors check out as okay. Perhaps the user's credentials
expired, or maybe the service pack upgrade could have changed a few things.
Check your user's profiles and confirm they have the right access settings,
in line with your company policy.
Regards,
Mark Tinka
Network Engineer