New ASN allocation from IANA to RIPE

Hi, AFNOG folks.

[ Apologies to those of you who have seen this note in other fora. ]

As of 03 December 2002 IANA has allocated a block of formerly unallocated
ASNs to RIPE.  I have adjusted my monitoring accordingly, and you should
review any ASN filtering or logging you have in place.  The ASN ranges
involved are:

  Was: 28672 - 32767 IANA

  Now: 28672 - 29695 RIPE
       29696 - 32767 IANA

You will find the IANA master ASN list here:

http://www.iana.org/assignments/as-numbers

My ASN monitoring can be found at the following URLs:

http://www.cymru.com/BGP/asnbogusrep.html
http://www.cymru.com/BGP/asnreport.html
http://www.cymru.com/BGP/

Comments and feedback are welcome and encouraged.  Be the first (heck,
even second) in your ASN to join the CREDITS section!  :)

Thanks,
Rob.
--
Rob Thomas