Supercomputing Global Conference

Hello,

I'm working on one of the committees for next years Supercomputing conference
in Phoenix, Arizona, USA (http://www.sc-conference.org/sc2003/).  The
Supercomputing conference is the showcase for the latest in high performance
networks and computers along with demonstrations of next-generation networking,
data-analysis and management, visualization, and computer modeling tools.
In particular, I'm working on SC Global (http://www.scglobal.org) - the
multi-national and multi-cultural meeting place for communication and
discussion of ideas relating to high-end computing and communications and
their impact on science and society.  SC Global will be an important extension
of Supercomputing 2003's high-quality technical program.  In addition, SC
Global will feature art, music, dance, and other innovative uses of advanced
collaboration technologies, in several Showcase events.

One of SC Global's goals is to have a truly global conference, with as much
participation as possible from around the world.  In the past, we've hosted
presentations from just about every continent but, unfortunately, we have
not had a presenter, that I'm aware of, from Africa.  If you are interested
in this event, please consider making a proposal or participating in any way
that you can.  Additionally, please feel free to pass this message along to
anyone or any institution that you feel may be interested.  Lastly, if there
are specific organizations that you think we should reach out to, please let
me know so that we can contact them directly.

Thanks!

Eric Gauthier
  Networking Liaison
  SC Global '03