Re: spam filter

On Wed, 18 Dec 2002, Alamicha Chapuma wrote:

> We are running a sendmail email server and would like to have an automatic spam filter.  Does anybody know of a package one can use?  We are operating on RedHat Linux so any RPMs would be welcome.   Please assist!

http://spamassassin.org/

Spamassassin is pretty good at identifying spam, I have found.  There
are links on the site describing how to plug it into various MTAs,
including sendmail, tho most people I think use it via procmail.

PJ

--
The only happiness lies in reason; all the rest of the world is dismal.
The highest reason, however, I see in the work of the artist, and he may

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org