Re: sendmail configuration

On Wed, 18 Dec 2002, Brian Candler wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 06:49:47PM +0300, Mark Tinka wrote:
> > I agree, Postfix already has the directive in it's config file anyway.
>
> If you're going to change mailer completely, you should also check out exim:
> it's the Swiss-army-knife of mailers, with an incredible amount of policy
> control available.

for sure...! But when you're moving from sendmail you often find postfix
very easy because the author tried as much as possible to maintain
sendmail compatibility as far as configuration is concerned though actual
operation is different.

But anyway if you really need to do things in a hurry try installing
webmin http://www.webmin.com and then read the real stuff as you go on.

Noah.

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org