Re: Mail Server Problem

On Tue, Dec 31, 2002 at 05:45:57PM +0000, Mensah Komla Agbessitse wrote:
>    For now we are trying to use "newfs" on a disk of the same size, copy
>    the data to that hard disk and compare the "nbfree".

OK, good. Have a look at the options to newfs, and see if there's a way to
set the block size to (say) 4K instead of 8K. There will be an increased
space overhead, but it should nearly double the number of blocks, which will
probably better suit a Maildir system with lots of small files.

>    I will inform you about which of them solve the problem.

Thanks, look forward to seeing how it works out. And happy new year!

Regards,

Brian.

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org