G2-C - LAUNCHING! Don\'t Delay any Longer!

Hello

G2-C  ???? What's that????

Translation: Guaranteed To Cycle!

This  is sooooooooo  HOT!!!

1)It's still smoking!!!!--------(lol)

2)The website is still getting it's finishing touches.............,

and 3) Despite the above,........

G-2C numbers are Exploding quickly

Join Us Today for Residual Rewards!

G-2C Membership provides the following.....

1) Free Entry in our 2 X 2 Rewards Cycler
2) Replicate Site & Member's Area
3) 1 Year Pro Safelist (optional)
4) Matching Bonus for Referring Others!

Every Time You Cycle You receive...

$15 Reward
1 Re-Entry Under Your Sponsor
1 position in Joyfulgiver.com!!

$5 Bonus EVERY TIME each of Your Direct Referrals CYCLE!

Our 2 X 2 Looping Rewards Cycler works!
Every Cycle Re-Enters to help the Team!

Each Cycle will get you a Joyfulgiver level 1
These positions will enter Joyfulgiver in a solid 2X
Filling all gaps so you cycle there too!!!
And the Best part is:
It does'nt cost an arm and a leg to join,

                              Just
$10.97 Lifetime Membership to G-2C.com

The only True explination for ones financial success, (or any success)-------- is Action!

Please Don't let this slip by.

Get in before 2000 are imported from another program!

Ask yourself "Would I rather have 2000 in my Downline (helping to earn residual income)

Or,

in my upline??  (a no-brainer, right?)

ACT NOW!

Join me right now by going to :

http://www.g-2c.com/default.asp?referrer=1976

I look forward to working with you

Judith Brest

REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:

To be removed send email to jabrest at austarnet.com.au with Remove Me in subject line.

Your address was purchased if information is needed as to where please email me for information.
jabrest at austarnet,com.au