Re: GSM dialup internet delivery with Ericsson fixed wirelees terminal

I am not even sure if i understand what you want. Can you please be more
specific? I guess many will fail to help you if you can't state the
problem better. For instance what is a Ericsson fixed wireless data
terminal? and what these terminals have to do with GSM? and what the gsm
have to do with Internet/e-mail services? do you mean that you have
something like GPRS or you want to use GSM solely as an access network
from which you can only get up to 14.4 kbps or 9.6Kbps?

regards, americo