Re: Chating

Thank's friends

Now the problem is that.

I Downloaded the amns-0.71.tar.gz and i installed it.

i runned this:

[root at pipino msn]# ./amsn
YPBINDPROC_DOMAIN: Domain not bound

error in Tcl Script (Error: error writing "sock4": host is unreachable

what is this??

This is the message appear when i trying to conect.

Ddo u got some explanations for this??

cheers

--
Nelson Chamba