Re: ARCserveIT 6.61

Hello Irene - Has anyone responded to this? If not, do you have any more
detailed error messages? For instance, in your system error.log do you see
anything. There are quite a few reasons as to why this might be happening
(based on what I saw while searching), so if you have a detailed error
message that could help.
	The ARCserver version 6 support site for Windows NT is located at
http://support.cai.com/as6ntsupp.html in case you have not checked this
out. I did a search on "tape not recognized" (note the U.S. spelling) at
this site and got several hits. The URL for the search is
http://supportsearch.ca.com/query.html?qt=tape+not+recognized&col=asnt&qc=fullsite+asnt.

Sincerely,
	- Hervey Allen

Network Startup Resource Center - nsrc.org

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org