7 Kampala Rd,
Tel:   +256-41-258143
Fax:   +256-41-258144
E-mail: mtinka at africaonline.co.ug
Web:     www.africaonline.co.ug

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-afnog at afnog.org [mailto:owner-afnog at afnog.org]On Behalf Of Ademola Ajayi
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 11:37 AM
To: mtinka at africaonline.co.ug
Cc: afnog at afnog.org
Subject: I NEED HELP

Good day,

pls I need help on my serial link that is misbehaving badly. my VSAT link is always timing out everyday and the request time when ping my provider is very high about 1325 to 1456ms. so someone told me that my link is choked up or there is a collusion on my VSAT link or my providers are not giving me the requested bandwidth we ask for from them.

Now, I want you to help on how to check on my cisco 2600 router  how to check for collusion and check the actual bandwidth we are getting from our provider.

secondly, how can I know from my router or on the network if my link is choked up by my client.

I will appreciate your urgent reply, thanks

ajayi

systems/network engineer

orbit internet services

Port Harcourt, Rivers State,