Re: your mail

Fiao,

> Cisco guys on the list .... I was wondering if it's possible to
> upgrade a standard edition cisco switch to an enterprise software edition?

Technically, yes.  The only real difference is the software features and
the amount of memory each image requires.  So, you should check to see what
the RAM and FLASH requirements of the new image are before you load it, just
in case you are under the minimums.

Having said that, you need to have "purchased" the upgrade to _legally_ use
the enterprise image, even if you are able to download and install it...

Eric :)

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org