----- Original Message -----
From: Mensah Komla Agbessitse <mensahk at ghana.com>
To: <afnog at afnog.org>
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 4:15 PM

Dear Friends,

I have a mail server on windows NT. The mail program is MailSite. This
program is able to do "so called virtual domain" in such that accounts of
either domains are created on the same Server, and mail send to everybody is
distributed to every accounts in each domain.
e.g. domA.com and domB.com and domC are different domains on the same mail
server. So we can have karl at domA.com,karl at domB.com and karl at domC.com and
these accounts are created on the same server but in different
folders(domains). Hence mails send to karl at domA.com will only go to him and
not karl at domB nor karl at domC.com. And in this case, only one person is
responsible for creating accounts in this various domains.

My problems are:
1- How do I use the same settings using unix box(linux), exim and
courierimap? Mainly the configuration of exim and how accounts is created in
this case would be a great value for me.(Is it going to domains vs username
authentication or what and how accounts could be created?

2- How can I export the database of the users and mail(if possible) from
WindowsNT to unix enviroment.

Thank You.

Bruno.

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org