how to disable and activate a clinet on cisco router to gain bandwidth access

Hi afnog,

Pls I want to know how to do this task on the cisco router2600, I want to make a particular client from browsing on my network since my bandwidth manager is band and I want to know how to allow him/her back when he /she has fulfill his/her payment.

so pls where excitely am I going to implement the command, is it in the interface of the s0/0 in the global configuration or I need not to go into the serial interface to do that confirguartion?.

moreso, which of the site do think I can get a perl ver 5.6 to install in order to work with my mrtg software?

Is there anyone that full knowledge of how to configured verester comstream very well?

in just the sorry to bother you again, if want to make the client to get Internet bandwidth after I have null it to 0, how am I going to release him so that he can browse?

pls can you send me good study material or guide on CCNA for me to read for my own exam too?. I also need some expert ideas from you, I don't really understand subnetting very well so I don't know how you can be of help to me on this problem.Like I want to connect a client to my second serial interface on my router bcos my router has just two interface we are using WIC card. so to go about the IP configuration, the route and subnet is now my problem.

when I configured the other router with the IP ROUTE command I gave, it complain of IP address overlap so how can you help me out?

thanks.

ajayi

Paul Ademola Ajayi
Systems/Network Engineer
Orbit Wireless Internet Services
Plot 32, No. 6 Birabi Street, Off Presidential Hotel
G.R.A. Phase I Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
Tel.:234-84-573479Mobile:234-803-324-7220
E-mail: ajayi4u at hotmail.com OR pademmy at yahoo.com

Do you Yahoo!?