7 Kampala Rd,
Tel:   +256-41-258143
Fax:   +256-41-258144
E-mail: mtinka at africaonline.co.ug
Web:     www.africaonline.co.ug

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-afnog at afnog.org [mailto:owner-afnog at afnog.org]On Behalf Of
Begumisa Gerald M.
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 1:59 PM
To: Mark Tinka
Cc: Mikisa Richard; afnog at afnog.org
Subject: RE: Mounting Reiser_FS

On Fri, 14 Mar 2003, Mark Tinka wrote:

> Aaaah, you want to run FreeBSD on ReiserFS? Please confirm.
>
> Can't say for sure if you can, I thought ReiserFS was for Linux. Please
> correct me if I am wrong, but FreeBSD's native file system is UFS, no?

Actually I think he wanted to be able to mount the linux partitions from
BSD.  I too haven't heard of any project working on such a BSD module.

In the same direction, has anyone come across a linux module for reading
NTFS partitions?  (Or BSD for that matter).  There's a stubborn file in my
windows partition I'd like to delete (forcefully, Windows won't let me
because "You are attempting to delete a file that is being used by another
process..." it's just funny how even after rebooting I get the same
message).

Gerald.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Begumisa Gerald M.