RE: VSAT Access Providers

Problem with Ku in some areas is interference from climatic conditions -
which should affect your choice of provider - based on the strength and
intensity of their satellite footprint in your locality.

Another factor is the amount of bandwidth you require. If you are going in
excess of 10Mbps - you might want to consider C-Band SCPC.

..... the best thing to do is get a list of a number of sat companies,
write to them and start a dialogue - you will learn a lot this way ;-)

Thanks,

Brian

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org