7 Kampala Rd,
Tel:   +256-41-258143
Fax:   +256-41-258144
E-mail: mtinka at africaonline.co.ug
Web:     www.africaonline.co.ug

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Ademola Ajayi [mailto:ademolaajayi72 at yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2003 3:17 PM
To: mtinka at africaonline.co.ug
Cc: afnog at afnog.org
Subject: RE: VSAT Access Providers

hi mark,

are u saying the DVB can only work with fastethernet interface?. cos am using a 10baseT interface on my router, can this cause any link problem on a network?

thaks.

ajayi

Paul Ademola Ajayi
Systems/Network Engineer
Orbit Wireless Internet Services
Plot 32, No. 6 Birabi Street, Off Presidential Hotel
G.R.A. Phase I Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
Tel.:234-84-573479Mobile:234-803-324-7220
E-mail: ajayi4u at hotmail.com OR pademmy at yahoo.com

Do you Yahoo!?