Wireless Breezecom unit

We are operating a wireless Internet service with Breezecom equipment in the 2.4GHz, ISM Band.  One problem we are having is with one subscriber unit at a client's place. It keeps hanging and causing this client to go offline.  Sometimes after resetting the unit it starts working again. By resetting I mean powering the unit off then back on again.  What could possibly go wrong with a subscriber unit. We cross-checked the software configuration and this seems to be intact.

Please help - it will be greatly appreciated!

Alamicha Chapuma