7 Kampala Rd,
Tel:   +256-41-258143
Fax:   +256-41-258144
E-mail: mtinka at africaonline.co.ug
Web:     www.africaonline.co.ug

-----Original Message-----
From: Ebrima Bandeh [mailto:ebandeh at gamtel.gm]
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2003 8:29 PM
To: mtinka at africaonline.co.ug
Subject: RE: Dedicated dial up configuration

Thanks for the response. The is not to configure for dial up access
generally, this has been accomplished. The problem is instead of providing
unlimited access to all the customers, I want to assign static IP addresses
from the pool of IPs on the access server to specific dial up users who
tend to stay online for more than 12 hours.

The problem there for is to assign static IPs to some dial up customers.

Regards
Ebrima Bandeh

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org