Confirmation

Please confirm that you would like 'Woodspiration' updates by Tristan Woodworks.

We have decided to add this 'double opt-in' system because some prankster decided it would be fun to add a bunch of people without their permission or knowledge.  This event has led me to answer angry emails all week instead of carving.  All I want to do is carve and share my work with those who can feel it and receive the light.  Nobody wants more useless email, and I certainly have no desire to share my work and ideas with anyone who has no interest.

Derek Olson
Tristan Woodworks
http://www.SmileAtYou.com
Highlands Ranch, Colorado