Network utility tools

hello everyone

pls I want to ask of you people what network utility tools can one use to detect any spam message on a network and how to control it by stoping such act.?
And what network utility tools can I use to know the IP address on my client system - let say their server with a global IP address i.e the IP address I gave them.
let assume I forget the IP address and I want to get the actual IP address on their server system from my end.?

beside, how do I detect people that are u sing my service without my knowledge may be just becos they have my network parameters one or the other i.e sniffers on my network?

I will appreciate your assistant on this issue.

thanks.

ajayi

Do you Yahoo!?