Re: Removal of IP

> They spam using http not smtp. smtp is blocked, but you cannot do that for
> http. They don't send one, they have programs that send thousands within
> an hour, just changing recipient addresses. BTW. I also get some addressed
> to me, since I figure they bought addresses on CD.
>
> Sunday.

Hi,

May I suggest that you employ ingress filtering for the following
ports on your edge router/firewall:

3128
8080
8081
1080
6588
1180
4480

No-one from outside your network should need to reach these ports, and
blocking these will help you reduce some of the problems of customers
with open proxies.

Also have you also considered MAPS/RBL filtering?

_ _
Kurup Harikrishnan

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org