Thank God for VOIP

If you can beleive it, it cost $4/m to call the US from Latvia in
1995.  Who can you blame it on?  Cable and Wireless UK, also they control
many telephone companies from colonies of the old British Empire, they
extend and continue the colonial oppression in the form of getting high
tariffs for International calls.

Now it is a little better, the Finnish own the Latvian telephone company --
we are down to $1-2/m.  Thank God for VOIP.

John

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org