Re: Africa spends US$400 million on internal traffic

All -

Mike Jensen has once again synthasized the current available
data into a new report for the World Economic Forum -
see: http://tesla.uoregon.edu/~llynch/ICT-africa.pdf

link costs are not clearly stated, but telephony & internet connection
data are listed seperately by country.

the bibliography has some additional pointers and some of the hard data
seems to come from this site:

http://www.africanconnection.org/actdb/business/stepone.cfm

the full (global) report info is here:
http://www.weforum.org/site/homepublic.nsf/Content/Global+Competitiveness+Programme%5CReports%5CGlobal+Information+Technology+Report+2002-2003+-+Readiness+for+the+Networked+World

Lucy E. Lynch 				Academic User Services
Computing Center			University of Oregon
llynch at darkwing.uoregon.edu		(541) 346-1774/Cell: 912-7998

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org