Re: Router with bandwidth management

Hello,

The Ellacoya is really expensive -- our MikroTik RouterOS will have full
P2P (Kazaa and so on) control in six weeks.   I didn't mention this before,
but there are many thousands of our routers doing bandwidth control -- one
customer has 300+ in use, he puts them at each customer's site and uses
more secure tunnel features as well -- so it is quite well tested.

John

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org