RE: FreeBSD 4.X and 5.X installation problem

it is deffinately some hardware issue i just cant point out what
though ,cause i hadnt added anything in this box to make it start rebooting
itself when it started that i decided to try a new OS, which didnt work out
much as i said, right now i am assuming it could either be my mobo or RAM,
i am just hoping it is RAM, that will be much easier to replace .
the 80GB is the same make us some of the disks which where in the box

cheers

zig

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org