7 Kampala Rd,
Tel:   +256-41-258143
Fax:   +256-41-258144
E-mail: mtinka at africaonline.co.ug
Web:     www.africaonline.co.ug

-----Original Message-----
From: ziggy at one2net.co.ug [mailto:ziggy at one2net.co.ug]
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2003 2:04 PM
To: mtinka at africaonline.co.ug
Cc: ziggy at one2net.co.ug; afnog at afnog.org
Subject: RE: FreeBSD 4.X and 5.X installation problem

it is deffinately some hardware issue i just cant point out what though
,cause i hadnt added anything in this box to make it start rebooting itself
when it started that i decided to try a new OS, which didnt work out much as
i said, right now i am assuming it could either be my mobo or RAM, i am just
hoping it is RAM, that will be much easier to replace . the 80GB is the same
make us some of the disks which where in the box

cheers

zig

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org