Re: FW: Reuters.com - Internet Worm Disguised as E-Mail from Microsoft - Mon May 19, 2003 03:09 PM ET

The problem is that we are not dealing with only our pc's and
servers but all our clients who generally use Microsoft products
which promote virus in our networks and eventually even bring
down the whole network which is not difficult considering our
bandwidth.

Cheers,

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org