Re: Please help with ideas -- Freeside

Is the error still exactly the same? You may be having path problems and
thus the libraries cannot be found. Shouldn't be necessary but have you
run ldconfig?

Where did you get freeside from? I do not remember the website. Perhaps I
can try to install it here and see if I get the same problems...

Noah.

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org