No Subject

Hi,
New Paypal 1x1 Fills Up Fast, it's a MUST!
Try this. You'll be amazed at what will happen.
God said it: "Give and ye shall receive" People helping
people. That's the most rewarding part of life. Helping others.

Follow the directions below and in two weeks you'll have at
least $20,000 because most people respond due to low
investment and high profit potential. Just donate ten
dollars ($10.00) to one (1) person. That's all. Don't
worry about finance charges or repaying the money. After the
first time, you'll see how easy it is and it does work! Now
let me tell the simple details. Log into your PayPal
account, and send the first (1st) person's e-mail on the
list a $10 .00 donation. PayPal will ask you to select type,
select: service, and put "$10.00 donation" for the
subject. (When person in Position 1 receives notification of
your payment, they will reply with ads you can use to
promote) Remember, only the first person on the list gets
your $10.00 donation. Then remove that person's name and
e-mail from the list, and move the other name and e-mail to
Position One. Add your name and e-mail to Position Two.
After you have retyped the names in the new order, send to
as many people as possible immediately!

That's all there is to it. When your name reaches the first
position in about 2 days (or less), it will be your turn to
receive donations!They will be sent to you by approximately
two thousand (2,000) people like yourself who are willing to
invest $10.00 to receive $20,000.

Because there are only two (2) names on the list, you can
anticipate your donations coming incredibly fast - a lot
faster than similar programs with 4, 5, or 6 names on the
list. So when you find yourself short on cash, just take out
your $20,000 donation program and send it to (50) prospects.
Imagine if you sent it to 100 or even more...

Most people spend more than $10 on lottery every week or two
with no real hope of ever winning. This is the answer to
your prayers.

Position1: Marjorie* marge_ppc at hotmail.com

Position2: Marion* marmcf at yahoo.com.au

Integrity and honesty make this plan work. At this time
participants have been receiving an 80% return! The majority
have received about $18,000 to $22,000 so far. This is not a
chain letter. You can refer to title 18, Section 1302 of the
Postal and Lottery Code.

Remember - TIME is of the essence YOU can choose to live
Paycheck to Paycheck or live FREE from FINANCIAL BONDAGE !

God Bless.

This email is sent in compliance with strict anti-abuse and NO SPAM
regulations. Your address was collected as a result of posting to a link, a
classified ad to my FFA Page, you have sent me an E-mail recently, or you
are on a list that I have purchased. You may remove your E-mail address at
no cost to you whatsoever by simply clicking on the Reply button with
"Remove" in the subject line