Re: Another conference for your diary :-)

On Mon, Jun 09, 2003 at 09:30:03AM -0000, Adeniran I. Oluwaranti wrote:
> Just checked the url in your mail and I can most certainly tell you that
> it is nothing but a scam that some bad eggs in the Nation have been using
> to dent the image of this country.
> Though I don't contribute much on this forum, I follow diligently
> activities here. Sunday & Fisayo, I'm sure will confirm that the
> conference is nothing but what we call 419 in Nigeira.

It was a joke of course. Just look at what the procedure is for registering
for this "conference".

I thought it was funny - but I know that you guys suffer with your customers
behaving in the way that they do, as much as those of us who have to put up
with receiving it.

Cheers,

Brian.

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org