Re: Microsoft wheel mouse optical 1.1A USB support

yeah actually it's pretty easy basically you add a second mouse
configuration to your xf86config.

so for example my two mice in my dell laptop look like this.

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Mouse0"
        Driver      "mouse"
        Option      "Protocol" "PS/2"
        Option      "Device" "/dev/psaux"
        Option      "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
        Option      "Emulate3Buttons" "yes"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Mouse1"
        Driver      "mouse"
        Option      "Device" "/dev/input/mice"
        Option      "Protocol" "IMPS/2"
        Option      "Emulate3Buttons" "no"
        Option      "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
EndSection

Joel Jaeggli	      Academic User Services   joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
--    PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E      --
  resort of the scoundrel.  With all due respect to an enlightened but

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org