Problem with POP in qmail

Hello all.

I was trying to setup qmail and I got it installed. I then installed
checkpassword and added POP to the qmail startup script. I tested the
install with:

/var/qmail/bin/qmail-popup host /bin/checkpassword pwd as suggested in
the INSTALL for checkpassword and it works fine.

Now I try to connect with:

/var/qmail/bin/qmail-popup host /bin/checkpassword
/var/qmail/bin/qmail-pop3d maildir

and I get the following error:

-ERR this user has no $HOME/Maildir

I know that user has a Maildir (and it is 'Maildir' not 'maildir'), I've
been using a local MUA to read mail using Maildir format. Any ideas as
to what the problem might be?

Regards,

		-Fisayo

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org