From: owner-afnog at afnog.org [mailto:owner-afnog at afnog.org] On Behalf Of Fisayo Adeleke
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2003 7:20 PM
To: afnog at afnog.org
Subject: Sqwebmail with vpopmail maildir/vchkpw authentication

Hello,

I am setting up a mail server for a customer to run qmail (I would have personally loved to use exim) + vpopmail + sqwebmail for web access. Now I have qmail setup fine as well as vpopmail. I can send and receive mails using any MUA or via a pop client like eudora or outlook. I then went ahead to install sqwebmail but I'm having problems logging in to have the user authenticated by vpopmail and not any other method. Anybody has an idea around this?

Thanks

                -Fisayo