From: Fisayo Adeleke [mailto:fisayo at steineng.com]
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2003 7:29 PM
To: mtinka at africaonline.co.ug; afnog at afnog.org
Subject: RE: Sqwebmail with vpopmail maildir/vchkpw authentication

No!

	-Fisayo

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Tinka [mailto:mtinka at africaonline.co.ug]
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2003 5:28 PM
To: 'Fisayo Adeleke'; afnog at afnog.org

Do you have any IMAP server installed?

Regards,
Mark Tinka - CCNA
Network Engineer, Africa Online Uganda
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-afnog at afnog.org [mailto:owner-afnog at afnog.org] On Behalf Of
Fisayo Adeleke
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2003 7:20 PM
To: afnog at afnog.org

Hello,
I am setting up a mail server for a customer to run qmail (I would have
personally loved to use exim) + vpopmail + sqwebmail for web access. Now I
have qmail setup fine as well as vpopmail. I can send and receive mails
using any MUA or via a pop client like eudora or outlook. I then went ahead
to install sqwebmail but I'm having problems logging in to have the user
authenticated by vpopmail and not any other method. Anybody has an idea
around this? Thanks
                -Fisayo

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org