From: Paul [mailto:pademmy at yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 10:20 AM
To: mtinka at africaonline.co.ug; 'Fisayo Adeleke'; afnog at afnog.org
Subject: technical help

hello ,

Pls I need help on troublshooting my Apache and DNS setup and Config. I went to http://ws.afnog.org site to get some hint but the links there are not working properly.
pls can anyone help me with how to complete the setup and config of the apache becos I have configured the apache on my network, I can access it within my network but it not be reach outside my network.
and likewise my DNS is still not resolving yet I can not browse the internet with it.
pls I need tech. help on how to go about it

thanks for your techical assistant.

-Ajayi

Paul Ademola Ajayi
Systems/Network Administrator
Orbit Wireless Internet Services
Plot 32, No. 6 Birabi Street, Off Presidential Hotel
G.R.A. Phase I Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
Tel.:234-84-573479 GSM:234-803-6700115
E-mail:pademmy at yahoo.com

Do you Yahoo!?