Re: [afnog] faulty client network slowing down my link

Robert, perhaps the situation can still be remedied in the radio. What
model is it? You might for example be able to set up MAC address
filtering at the MAC layer in the radio to prevent it from talking to
problem clients. You would probably need to fix this at the MAC level,
not at the router, if your client is flooding the link.

simon

--
www.simonwoodside.com -- 99% Devil, 1% Angel