From: afnog-bounces at afnog.org [mailto:afnog-bounces at afnog.org]On Behalf
Of Brian Candler
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2003 10:35 AM
To: afnog at afnog.org
Subject: [afnog] Anyone know computer at immigration.go.ke ?

I am getting spammed by 'computer at immigration.go.ke' (I think this E-mail
address is correct, the messages are being relayed via
smtpout.swiftkenya.com [80.240.192.5])

Basically they keep E-mailing me snippets of afnog with a 140K virus
attached, over and over again.

I've tried E-mailing them, and E-mailing their ISP, to no effect. Does
anyone have any contact that could sort it?

Thanks,

Brian.

----- Forwarded message from computer <computer at immigration.go.ke> -----