Re: [afnog] The Netlantis Project

hello Bill. I was at Kampala and did Track 2. What does it take to get one of your looking-glasses down here?
I am at Abuja, NIGERIA.
Joseph Okoegwale

Bill Woodcock <woody at pch.net> wrote:
> I would be very interested to have a RouteCollector in Africa.

You're welcome, as is anyone else, to pull the data you're looking for
from PCH's looking-glasses in Ibadan, Kampala, Nairobi, and Dar es Saalam.
We sent one to Kinshasa, but they weren't able to organize a way to
connect it to the Internet. We should have additional ones up in Jo'burg,
Maputo, and Port Louis within the next two months.

-Bill

This is the Africa Network Operators' Group(AfNOG)
technical discussion list.
The AfNOG website is:

"A hacker does for love what others would not do for money."  --
/usr/games/fortune

Do you Yahoo!?
The AfNOG website is: <http://www.afnog.org>