Re: [afnog] Icradius user statistic

Hey

well you could do 2 things, install webmin and make andministration easy
or you couldrely on the mysql commands, i will break down both for you. I assume what
you want is in"radacct" accounting for all the connections each. If you had webmin you
could simplyjust go to that table and do a simple search based on username, or you
could right asimple shell script that can extract records for you from the mysql database,

[snip]

echo "select UserName, AcctStartTime, AcctStopTime from radacct where
Realm ='xxx'"| mysql -u xxx -pxxxx  radius >> file.txt

[/snip]

notice that i used "Realm" this is if you have different realms set in
your ic-radius and youare usign them otherwise you dont need it.

hope this helps

--
David Ziggy Lubowa
Network Engineer