RE: [afnog] Icradius user statistic

afnog-bounces at afnog.org wrote:
> Hi all!
> I've just install icradius with mysql database. It works fine. But I
> would like to extract user statistic from icradius log table. Can
> anybody tell me a tool for doing this? or How to do It? Regards.

Well, I haven't used IC-RADIUS in a while, but loved it when I did.

>From what I can remember, if you configure and enable accounting on your RAS
and IC-RADIUS, you can capture user statistics and accounting information in
your MySQL database.

Data extraction should be a lot simpler from thereon.

Regards,

Mark Tinka - CCNA
Network Engineer, Africa Online Uganda

This is the Africa Network Operators' Group(AfNOG)
technical discussion list.
The AfNOG website is: <http://www.afnog.org>