[afnog] Problem with Breezenet WB-10D pro 11

 Dear Afnog

 I have seriously problem with my Breezenet WB - 10D Pro 11 Series,  It's keeps restarting itself several times. Some one ask me to change the power adaptor but no luck !!!!!

 Any one have an idea on how to fix  this problem , i will appreciate !

 Regards

 Walter

This is the Africa Network Operators' Group(AfNOG)
technical discussion list.
The AfNOG website is: <http://www.afnog.org>