Re: [afnog] VoLAN

I'm surprised that freesoft page doesn't mention GnomeMeeting, it seems
to be by far the most popular voice chat program these days on Linux
and it interoperates with people using NetMeeting on Windows.

ohphone also on Linux is good. Also ohphoneX on Mac OS X is excellent
and works with all of the above.

simon

On Tuesday, August 12, 2003, at 06:52 AM, Ezra Banoba wrote:

> windows:
> http://www.microsoft.com/windows/netmeeting/default.asp
>
> Linux:
> http://www.freesoft.org/software/NetMeeting/

This is the Africa Network Operators' Group(AfNOG)
technical discussion list.
The AfNOG website is: <http://www.afnog.org>