Re: [afnog] AFS over NAT bug

No, it's not just you.  I keep getting them too...

scott

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003, as_me wrote:

: Is it me or did we just receive 13 copies of this?
:
: - Olu
:
: Nelson Chamba wrote:
: > Hi,
: >
: >
: >
: > There are two networks in our company. One is 196.x.x.x (servers) and
: > the other 192.x.x.x (workstations). There is also a NAT server. The
: > problem is that AFS does not
: >
: > run with NAT.
: >
: >
: >
: > I would like to know how to run AFS without going through NAT or how to
: > remove the AFS IP from the NAT server.
: >
: >
: >
: > Regards,
: >
: >
: >
: > Nelson Chamba
: >
: > CSU - CIUEM
: >
: > Phone: + 258 (1) 492601
: >
: >            + 258 (1) 494752
: >
: > Cell:     +258 (82) 391 721
: >
: > Web: http://www.csu.uem.mz <http://www.csu.uem.mz%20>
: >
: > Maputo-Mozambique
: >
: >
: >
: >
: >
: >
: >
: > This is the Africa Network Operators' Group(AfNOG)
: > technical discussion list.
: > The AfNOG website is: <http://www.afnog.org>
: